6 May 2013

First Release!


So here we are. I decided to pick up Aries again because I really love the manga and it's a shame it is no where near finished. I used to be part of Kaizoku Scanz (who first started on this project) but I went MIA later due to some real life commitments.

Kaizoku, if you're reading this, please drop me a comment.

This whole one-man-team idea came about because I figured I can work at my own pace without succumbing to the stress of meeting deadlines. I don't have to worry about responsibilities and that's a huge plus for me. So yeah, I'm definitely liking this idea.

Please enjoy this release as much as I've enjoyed scanlating it. Cheers.

Aries Volume 2 Chapter 9

12 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!!!!! I've been waiting for a release on Aries for a while - nearly 300 days since the last release. Death and Rebirth Essence is the group that did the last chapter, so you might be asked to join - I don't know, they are looking for a translator though. I'm not part of their staff and they're been kind of inactive right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! Was wondering when somebody would pick this up. I think so many groups go belly up because they take on too many projects and not enough people. Hope you keep it to the real. Good luck with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking this manga again!
    Good luck for this project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoooo Aries is back!! Thank you so much!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, would you allow your scanlations being uploaded to batoto.net ? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely Anpan.

      Delete
    2. Great! Looking forward to the next chapter :)

      Delete
  6. *jumps happily up and down*

    this is wonderfull. thank you sooo much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw ur great for picking Aries up. Good luck and Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u so much for these release, I was hoping someone could pick up these manga, because is so beautiful. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you guys for your motivating words...

    ReplyDelete