19 July 2013

#24: Raven;od Volume 1 Chapter 6


Don't get too excited just yet, I just want to STRESS that this is a standalone release. From my understanding, 8 chapters have been released in Japan. Manga Updates states that this is still an ongoing manga but I'm sceptical about that.

Anyway, one of our cleaners, Milla, approached me some time ago to help work on this project. Unfortunately, the translation is kinda out of my league (I had a lot of difficulties), hence the standalone release. However, I believe Milla will continue to work on this project, so if there's any translator out there who's interested, please don't hesitate to send me an email and I can hook you up with Milla.

Download or Read on Batoto

7 comments:

  1. Thanks. Too bad its a standalone release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn shame it's a standalone. Hey thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i appreciate the the hard work you guys are doing : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope someone continues it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, wish there were more.

    ReplyDelete