21 May 2013

#6: Aries Volume 2 Chapter 13


Hooray! The final chapter of Volume 2 is finally here! Get excited.

It took a while because this is a massive chapter, and I mean MASSIVE. 82 pages long - I think you guys will really enjoy it though.

Let's see, the finale is another great chapter... And... And... God, sometimes I just wish I could say more and tell you more about the release right here in this release note without spoiling anything. >.< Let me know what you think though after you've read it. :)

Also, I'm extremely pleased to announce that Nicia has joined the team to clean/typeset Aries. I'm no longer solo-ing Aries, so hopefully releases will be more frequent! I guess one can only hope hehe. But on a serious note, I wouldn't have been able to get this chapter ready so soon without Milla and Nicia's help. So thank you!

And thank you to all of you out there and your continuous support! I love you all!

Aries Volume 2 Chapter 13


5 comments:

  1. thank you for this release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the chapter!! Are you using the bunko version with 10 volumes not 20?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! It was a really good chapter, and I'm really curious about the future. Yay for the bunko versión, so we can get the ending sooner (well, it doesn't actually change anything, lol). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for continuing this series!

    ReplyDelete