9 May 2013

#2: Aries Volume 2 Chapter 10


First of all, I want to thank you all for your support! It is very heart-warming to know that someone out there is still reading this manga and I am not doing this for nothing. Your comments are very motivating indeed and they spurred me on to have this next chapter released so quickly (considering I'm working this on my own).

Anyway, I'll keep this short since I really don't have anything else to add. Keep your love, support and warm fluffies coming. I mean, who doesn't love them right? :)

Aries Volume 2 Chapter 10


3 comments:

  1. Woah so soon!! Awesome!! :D
    Thanks you for your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the super fast release!! The chapters are usually quite length, 40-ish pages I'll say, so that was REALLY fast! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am exceedingly excited to see the revival of Aries. Thank you so much for dedicating your time and energy to this poor, neglected project.

    ReplyDelete