23 May 2013

#7: Yakushiji Ryouko no Kaiki Jikenbo Volume 1 Chapter 1

Finally, Chapter 1 is ready for release after what seems like an eternity. But in my defence, this manga is really text heavy. Translation and typesetting took up most of the time, but I have to say I'm very happy at the end result. The time spent is definitely worth it.

Anyway, it's a relatively short chapter (26 pages). I love the author's humour and I really hope that the humour hasn't been lost in translation. The chapter comes across as a "build-up" chapter to me, I'll try my best to get the next chapter out there as soon as possible so that you can find out whatever happens next!

Enjoy.

Yakushiji Ryouko no Kaiki Jikenbo Volume 1 Chapter 1

6 comments:

  1. Thank you. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx a lot!!!! Very good chapter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx a lot for the chapter, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was excited to see this update, so thanks for the hard work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for scanlating the manga :) I really liked the first few episodes of the anime and hope that the manga doesn't disappoint^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chapter! By the way, the name of the Russian restaurant should be Vostok, not Bosstalk. See http://jisho.org/words?jap=&eng=vostok&dict=edict

    ReplyDelete