21 June 2013

#16: Luck Stealer Volume 6 Chapter 22


Hey all, here's a new chapter of Luck Stealer. I have to get this out quickly after how the last chapter ended on a cliffhanger.

Remember how I said the previous chapter was f%#*ing epic? Wait 'til you read this. Personally, this is my favourite chapter out of all volumes. I kinda had a rough idea of how Chapter 22 would pan out, but still... Sigh.

Alright, I won't spoil you any more than I already have, please enjoy reading. Please share your thoughts on this chapter... It's the least this chapter deserves. :)

Download or Read On Batoto


13 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much!! I loved this chapter too! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for picking up (?) Luck stealer and to publish those new chapters :D really look forward to the next chapter and your hard works ;)

    cheerz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kaito for always dropping a comment!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for yet another chapter, I really didn't see this coming (at least not so soon)....my feels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very sad chapter ay? I had that uneasy feeling of a lump in my throat and watering eyes when I was translating the chapter!

      Delete
  6. Blinding Awesomeness22 June 2013 at 02:09

    Thanks for picking up Luck Stealer and releasing chapters frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy... Awesome chapter, sad but awesome. Thanks Arrow !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sayle for your continuing support!!!!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for this chapter! I was wordering what stage the next chapter of aries is in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In TL! But we have a super fast editor in Nicia. :)

      Delete