7 June 2013

#10: Aries Volume 3 Chapter 14


Hey guys, sorry because I haven't updated Aries for a while, but I promise that you're in for a feast! 

Besides the fact that this is a 94-page chapter *face palm*, our editor, Nicia-san hasn't been feeling very well the past week. Damn the season changes! Let's hope that she can make a speedy recovery. :)

Oh by the way, we're starting on a new volume! Yippie! New volume, new character, whole new plot line. Remember that little boy sussing out Hades at the end of the last chapter? *winks* Of course, he's the feature character in this volume.

I rate this chapter 6/10 because it is looooooooooooooooong and heavy. You'll see what I mean soon enough. But I hope you'll enjoy the new release nonetheless!

3 comments:

  1. god thx a lot for your hard work :).this manga is really good like super good with a really good ending that i really liked from looking at raws anyway :) hope to see more in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Aries. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! <3 This is my new favorite manga!!

    ReplyDelete